Converted rates are approximate and may have changed by the time of your booking.
BOOK YOUR STAY AT KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Offering a true value for money safari stay
Rates are inclusive of:
- Accommodation in spacious en-suite chalets.
- Two daily game drives (or walking safaris).
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refreshments on game drives.
- Complimentary beer, a broad selection of South African wines, spirits (local and imported), soft drinks, hot beverages, refreshments, and filtered water.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- 24-hour access to all beverages.
- Use of the gym, swimming pool, and camp facilities.
Rates are exclusive of:
- Flights and Transfers to/from Senalala Safari Lodge.
- All specialty (non-stocked) alcoholic beverages.
- Personal insurance and medical emergency evacuation insurance.
- A Conservation levy of R450 per person per night.
- Klaserie Entrance fee of R230 per vehicle (if self-drive).
- Six spacious chalets with king beds and en-suite bathrooms (standing bath & indoor shower). Two of these chalets can convert to twin beds.
- Fans & air-conditioning.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children from age 12 years and over are accepted.
- Children aged 12 – 18 years pay 100% of the adult rate.
- When the camp is booked exclusively, no minimum age limit for children applies.
- To secure the booking, a 30% deposit is required within 7 days of making the reservation.
- Balance is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- For full camp bookings, balance is required 60 days prior to arrival.
- Senalala does not include the Conservation levy in the rates, however it will be added to the invoice as we do not process transactions at the lodge.
- For any group size larger than 10 people, a deposit schedule needs to be agreed on with the camp.
- If a cancellation of the reservation, or any part thereof, is received 30 or more days prior to arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If a cancellation of the reservation, or any part thereof, is received 0 – 29 days prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Special exceptions apply for Covid-19. We do comply with South African law and industry
- Cancellation of all reservations must be in writing (email) and acknowledged by Senalala.
- Senalala reserves the right to automatically release any reservation held where the required deposit or full payment has not been received per our policies above.
- Please note that it is our expectation that travelers will take out travel insurance and that these cancellation policies are firm.
All bookings require a two-night minimum stay.
The minimum age limit for walking safaris is 16 years. However, the guide will determine the fitness of any participant and reserves the right to restrict any visitor for safety reasons.
We cannot provide Kosher or Halaal meals. Please take this into consideration before choosing us as your destination.
Check-in / Check-out:
- Check-in time is 13:00. Lunch is served at 14:00.
- Check-out time is 10:30 after breakfast
KRUGER PARK ACCOMMODATION PROMOTIONS
“Book 4 nights & get the 5th night on 50% discount”
The booking needs to be confirmed for a stay in 2022 & 2023.
The promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
The promotion is only applicable for direct bookings with the lodge.
🐘🐆The Best NATURE lover’s hideaway in the Greater Kruger Park. It is all about the WILDLIFE. We will make your African Safari come true!